Hillary Clinton’s campaign tested up to 85 different slogans in August 2015 before finally deciding on “Stronger Together,” according to emails published by WikiLeaks on Wednesday.
— Lachlan Markay (@lachlan) October 19, 2016
Here are a few of the more amusing slogans the Clinton campaign rejected:
- Fairness First
- No Quit
- A force for families
- Renewing our basic bargain
- A new bargain for a better America
- The ideas we need and the strength to deliver
- A stronger America for a new day
- American strength from American families
- New Solutions Real Results
- Making America Work. Together.
- Lifting us up. Moving us forward.
- Rise Up
- Own the future
- Climb higher
- It’s about you. It’s about time.
- Because your time is now
- Next begins with you
- Good judgement never gets old
- Tomorrow. Now.
- Don’t wait on great
- Hope and change. Again.
- Not dead yet
- Ride the rise
- Stronger from the bottom up
- Love from above
- She earned this. And so should you.
- Building a nation. Painting a dream.
- Granny got game
- Do you even know how much money she could be making if she wasn’t running for president you ungrateful fools?
TAKE THE POLL